What are you looking for?
Management of Offices and Supervision of Licensed Activities
This course on Management and Supervision of Licensed Activities has been designed to provide the Brokers, Managers, and Office Leaders with:
• An understanding of the new educational requirements arising out of the passage of AB 345 Frazier (Effective date January 1, 2016) passed by the Legislature in 2015.
• Knowledge of the Duties of Supervising Brokers as set forth by the Commissioner of Real Estate Regulations and the Business and Professions Code for the State of California.
• Knowledge of the Procedures for Office Management required by The Bureau of Real Estate.
• Review of Broker Liabilities for the failure to properly supervise.
• Review of the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Legislative Actions.
Effective January 1, 2016, all brokers are required to complete a three (3) course in Management and Supervision upon their first renewal as a broker. Subsequent renewals for all Salespersons and Brokers require this mandatory subject and allows for taking the course as either a three (3) hour course or as apart of an Eight (8) hour Survey courses that includes a section on Management and Supervision.
This course is CalBRE approved for 3 credit hours of Management and Supervision. Once the course is taken and subsequent testing passed with an overall score of 70% or better . CalBRE Sponsor ID #0001
Instructor: C.A.R Instructor
To register for an upcoming live class Click here