Whether you're a rookie or veteran real estate agent the most important aspect of your career is the ability to price your listing for the marketplace and then have it appraise per the contract price. FlashCMA's accuracy helps you do just that and in just a few seconds you can have a FlashCMA report on it's way to your client!
What are you looking for?
The Most Powerful CMA Software in the US!
IS NOW FREE FOR SDAR AND SAN DIEGO MLS MEMBERS
NO credit card needed!
- Maintain relationships and generate referrals with the Flash Sold Archive.
- It monitors the property value of your past transactions in real time!
- FlashCMA produces a professional, blindingly accurate 10+ pg FlashCMA substantive, comprehensive and appraisal-like report — in 15 seconds!
- FlashCMA’s exclusive, proprietary comp finder will search the MLS and find the right sold & pending comps and then makes "Automatic Adjustments to Value"
- The FlashCMA analysis of fair market value is extremely accurate
- Fully brand yourself in the FlashCMA report “Get the Listing/Negotiate the Sale!”
- Text, Print, Save as PDF, or Email the FlashCMA report to your clients
- Free 30 minutes Training Webinars weekly
Start using FLASHCMA today!
Accurate CMA REPORTS with Automatic Adjustments In Seconds!
Email Interactive Reports
Text or email interactive reports
FlashCMA gives you the option of texting or emailing an interactive FlashCMA analysis report directly to your clients. Simply embed the link in an email and your clients then can have access to a FlashCMA report directly from their inbox. They simply click on the link and are brought to one of, if not, the most detailed, informative, and accurate CMA reports that they have ever seen!
Render as PDF
In addition to being able to text or email the interactive FlashCMA analysis report directly to your clients, FlashCMA also offers two other options for your reports. There is the option to print out your report directly as a hard copy enabling you to bind it and hand deliver the report to your clients when you meet with them face to face. FlashCMA also has the ability for a FlashCMA report to be saved as a PDF document to be used for archiving, printing, or emailing to your clients at a later date.