What are you looking for?
Under supervision of the Vice President, Membership, the Customer Service/Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for educating, selling and marketing all products, services, events, classes and benefits for the organization through assisting members on the phone and in person. Additionally, they will also act as the Liaison between SDAR and its members by providing professional customer service at one of our 8 service center locations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Handles registration for association events, classes and other programs;
- Provides professional and consistent customer service;
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects and posts charges;
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly tracking of all transactions
- Updates and maintains database of all interactions; maintain membership files;
- Assists with store purchases and inventory management of all supplies;
- Research and conducts adjustments to minor complaints concerning billing or service rendered refers to complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation;
- Generate and qualify new sales opportunities through outbound calling campaigns, and email;
- Emphasize product benefits and features to validate sales-ready opportunities;
- Capture accurate and complete records of all prospect and customer interactions in the Associations technology platform;
- Pitch new programs and products to members and prospective members;
- Receives inbound calls and handles face to face member interactions;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive member relationships;
- Meets monthly sales goals and objectives; Experience with sales quotas and meeting or exceeding these on an ongoing basis;
- Prepares and submits weekly sales reports
- Follows up with members via email and phone
- Promotes member benefits, services, education, and additional products to new and/or current members;
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, and seminars;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Submit resume to: [email protected]