Become a Certified International Property Specialist
To earn your CIPS designation, you will need to complete two core courses, three elective courses, and submit your designation application demonstrating 100 points of international experience. Courses are available year-round online or as scheduled in the classroom. For U.S. Residents.
Core Courses (Required):
• Global Real Estate: Local Markets (1 day)
• Global Real Estate: Transaction Tools (1 day)
Elective Options: (choose three)
• Europe & International Real Estate (1 day)
• Asia/Pacific & International Real Estate (1 day)
• The Americas & International Real Estate (1 day)
Or, you can substitute 1 elective from the following:
• NARs At Home With Diversity (1 day)
• CRS 200 - Business Planning and Marketing for the Residential Specialist
• CRS 204 - Creating Wealth through Residential Real Estate Investments
• CCIM - Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis
Upon completion of the courses, fill out and submit the U.S. CIPS application
For more information on CIPS click here.
Certified International Property Specialist Network
The Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Network is comprised of real estate professionals in 50+ countries who deal in all types of real estate, but with one common element: They are focused specifically on the international market, most often in their local area. Whether assisting foreign investors, helping local buyers invest abroad, or serving a growing immigration population in local markets. CIPS members are a consumer's best provider of professional skills in the unique field of international real estate.
For more information contact Brandon Robbins, Membership and Business Development Manager at (858) 715-8000.