What are you looking for?
The STEPS Toward Homeownership full-day program on November 13 provides financial literacy resources for REALTORS® to educate renters, prospective first-time homebuyers, clients who have had a prior foreclosure or short sale, and Baby Boomers interested in helping their children or grandchildren become responsible homeowners. Experts will share philosophies on:
- Strategies for Financial Health
- Trends in the Economic Environment
- Engaging in the Process
- Products for Success
- Support from Beginning to End
What's in it for me?:
Attendees will acquire financial literacy knowledge and strategies to bolster your referral pipelines in the local community and help prospective buyers with financing expectations, Down Payment Assistance options, and FHA vs. Conventional loan programs.
- Current Market Environment & Forecast
- Financial Planning
- Leveraging Down Payment Assistance (DPA)
- Ensuring Your Clients are Buyer Ready with Lending - Homeownership Prep
- Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) and Renovation Lending