What are you looking for?
Date and Time
Friday, February 14, 2020
8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Admission - $29 to $39
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
7450 Hazard Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92108
Join the Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS® for the annual New Laws & Industry Outlook Breakfast, featuring our region’s top policymakers along with representatives from the National Association of REALTORS® and the California Association of REALTORS®.
We’ve had a year jam-packed with debates and resulting new legislation impacting the real estate industry. REALTORS® will not want to miss this opportunity to stay up to date on the new laws, regulations, and legislative proposals coming down the pipeline in .
Key Topics will include:
- Compliance and Risk Management
- New Laws Impacting Real Estate
- San Diego’s Housing Crisis
- Regional Planning and Infrastructure Development
- The Future of Prop
- Status of the Ongoing Short Term Rental Debate
- Elections: The Changing Landscape and REALTOR® Priorities
- New Opportunities for REALTOR® Community Engagement
- Updates on Issues like Sea Level Rise, Rent Control, Accessory Dwelling Units, Split Roll Property Taxes, Private Property Rights, Homelessness, Point of Sale Mandates and MORE!!!