What are you looking for?
Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®)
The Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation Course seeks to instill knowledge and understanding of and empathy for 50+ real estate clients and customers. Develop the business-building skills and resources needed for specialization in the 50+ real estate market.
Develop the business building skills and resources needed for specialization in the 50+ real estate market. The SRES® designation program provides professional training and development suitable for continuing education credit.
SRES® Designees learn how to:
• Identify the power of generational demographics
• Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills
• Counsel rather than sell to seniors
• Use team-building skills with other seniors professionals
• Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning
• Create a point of difference from the competition
This course is CalBRE accredited for 12 hours of Consumer Service credit. CalBRE Sponsor No. 0282.
Click here for requirements and how to earn your SRES® designation.
First year of membership for an SRES® designee: $0
Annual renewal of SRES® membership: $99
Instructor: Ginni Field
To register for an upcoming live class Click here