What are you looking for?
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
The goal of the ABR® 2-day designation course is to educate and prepare buyer’s reps to provide the kind of service and fidelity to buyers that sellers have always enjoyed, and to offer methods for building your buyer representation business. In each Course Module you will examine a different topic which together create a comprehensive guide to help you become an effective, efficient and profitable buyer’s representative.
• Get referrals from the ABR community.
• Be recognized as a true professional in the area of buyer representation.
• Master the latest information, trends, ideas and controversies in the field.
• Access marketing tools designed especially to enable you to attract buyer clients.
• Be included in the nation’s largest directory of professional buyer reps.
• Have your name visible daily on the Internet.
• Attain the most coveted designation in the field of buyer representation.
• Elect basic and advanced training options to help you succeed.
This course is CalBRE accredited for 12 hours of Consumer Protection credit. CalBRE Sponsor No. 0282
Click here for requirements and how to obtain your ABR® designation.
Application fee: $0
Annual ABR® membership renewal fee: $110
Instructor: Ginni Field
To register for an upcoming live class Click here